Thursday, May 16, 2013

While Charlotte was sleeping....

Drea thought it would be a good idea to get in a picture with her...


and another...

and one more for good measure.

I guess if this is the least Drea could do, it is not to bad.  It made me laugh because she did it all on her own.  I was taking Charlotte's picture because Jersey was laying with her so cute.  There's never a dull moment that is for sure.  Which brings me to my next story.

The other night the girls and I went to the park around the corner from our house.  Drea was wearing flip flops and like every kid her age, as soon as we got to there she took them off.  I was sitting on the bench watching the girls run around with some other kids and I noticed that Charlotte had picked up Drea's flip flops and thrown them in the car.  I did not think anything of it.  Fast forward to the next morning...Drea was getting ready for school and I asked her what shoes she was wearing.  She said, "My flip flops that I wore to the park."  I said, "Great, get them on."  She responded, "I don't know where they are."  That's when I remember, Charlotte put them in the Escape and we must of left them in the car over night.  At this point Charlotte chimes in, "Well, the one is in the car, but the other one is on the table at the park!"  Of course, Drea starts freaking out.  I tell her grab another pair and we will run by the park and see if Charlotte is right.  In between the pouring rain we pull up to the park.  Sure enough sitting on the table at the park is one flip flop.  Like I said, never a dull moment. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like sisters to me. Just so you know neither one will forget what the other one did and they will get each other back.
Love ya all,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is really smart, it's amazing what she remembers . wonder why she only put one in car ?? Love you guys Nunnie

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

ha ha ha! Such a sister thing to do! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, sisters like nothing better to torture each other, but don't let another girl (or anyone else) mess with your sister.....just saying! Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I have to also mention Jersey in these pictures. Whenever I think of Jersey, I think of how she likes to cuddle up with a warm human body and sleep with that person. Doesn't matter who! LOL! She often has been my bed buddy and she is nice and warm in the winter! Love, Mom