Monday, June 10, 2013

Drea's Dance Recital 2013

Sunday marked Drea's dance recital.  The Dance Recital always makes for a long week of practice and a  long show.  Just like every year, though all the hard work usually pays off and everyone puts on a great show.  The hardest part for me during this year's show was Charlotte falling asleep on my lap.  She was so warm and snuggly, that I could have just closed my eyes and napped right along with her.  However, I did not.  I have been in Fairmont for quite some time now, so I know enough people and kids to make it easier to sit though a recital because I know most of the dancers.  But enough already, here's the cutest little dancer from the show...


Here are the videos of her dancing.  I don't recall her dancing and being this happy.  I do not know if you can tell in the video, but she was grinning from ear to ear.  Also, I do not remember the last time she was this happy and that made it worth it.  



 
 
 

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Drea was telling me about her costumes and how pretty they were. I would've love to have been able to come! She is such a great dancer! Tell her I said she did a fantastic job and she looked beautiful!

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

she is precious! Great job Drea!

Anonymous said...

Drea sure does look happy and there is no denying her talent. She has many gifts in the arts...dancing, drawing, creative girl. Amazing for her age! I liked what you said about fighting sleep while cuddling a sleeping Charlotte! I have been there myself! LOL! Glad you hung in there though! It does help when you know a lot of the other dancers! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this. Drea did a beautiful job. I am so proud of her. Wish we could have seen her dance.
Love,
Aunt Karen