Monday, July 1, 2013

Garden State Discovery Museum

Over the past week the girls and I took our vacation to several different places.  We visited friends and family and we had lots of fun.  We started our vacation by visiting my Mom in NJ.  Our first day trip was going to visit the Garden State Discovery Museum.  Here is the link to the museum.... http://www.discoverymuseum.com/ The girls had a wonderful time.  I was not planning on going, but Drea suggested that we go and since we didn't have anything else planned we went...

Charlotte sitting below the boat

Looking at the aquarium

Being lifeguards

Working at the pizza shop

Drea being a veterinarian


Order up...


Drea working in the doctors office...I told her to put the mask over her nose...she
said she couldn't because it stunk...It made me laugh...

Drea giving Charlotte a check up

Charlotte up in the tree

This is one of my favorite pictures from our vacation

Making a full body bubble

Drea being a goalie

For you Penguin fans notice the score

Charlotte's turn to be goalie

Love it...and yes she is pointing at WV

Here is Drea dancing...look at who is hanging on the sound board to the left...

Digging for Dinosaur Bones

Um, yes...Drea loves ice cream


 
Here is a video of the girls at the news station in the Discovery Museum
 
 
The girls dancing in the theater at the museum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That close up of Drea is really cute, but I also like the one of her holding onto the ice cream sundae! Thanks for letting me come along & make memories with you and the girls! Love, Mom