Thursday, July 25, 2013

Maryland Science Center

One of the other trips we took while visiting the Hoffmasters was going to the Inner Harbor.  I have said this before, but I really enjoy the Baltimore/DC area.  There is so much to do.  On this day we went to the Maryland Science Center.  There was so many things to do at the Science Center, it was impossible to do them all, but we tried. 


This guy greets you coming in the door

Making a hot air balloon

Digging for fossils


Isak and Charlotte putting together a dinosaur skeleton

Hugging a dinosaur

Sitting in a dinosaur footprint...

Oops...she shouldn't have been on that

Making dino footprints

Help me!

Up close and personal with a tornado


The kids dressed in parkas

Isak was the only on who really wanted to have his picture taken in this parka

Petting a snake

There were 3 of these seats.  You could sit in them
and pull yourself up using a pulley.

In the tornado machine...

Cool picture of Drea playing with fog

Tug of War

Laying on a bed of nails




Playing in Space

The girls in the kid area


Pretending to be turtles


As you can see there was a lot of things for the kids to do.  I didn't even take pictures of everything that was there.  I'll finish this blog post with a video of the kids in the tornado machine...only one of them makes it though the entire experience...Can you guess who?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guessed wrong! Thought it would be Charlotte who lasted in the beginning but as I watched the reaction of the kids, I realized Isak would be the one who would stay! Cool pics all in all & glad you posted them! Love, Mom

Stacey said...

I guessed wrong too. Thought it would be Charlotte. Isak is very brave!! Stacey