Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The rest of our NJ trip

While in NJ it is always good to visit one of the many diners.  Our favorite is the Red Lion Diner.  Outside of the diner is a giant lion.  The girls wanted there picture with it...

I reminded them about this...
 
...this was there response...notice the giggling

 
Our trip wouldn't be complete without a trip to the park.  Charlotte was all over the place, visiting the port of potty and running from thing to thing.  I don't have as many pictures of her at the park.  Drea on the other hand was setting up a photo shoot at every piece of equipment...enjoy!
 
Just swinging

Drea was so excited to cross these monkey bars, she couldn't do it last year

This thing spins around

Drea making music

Drea stuck at the top as this spins around

One more of Drea crossing the bars

Enjoying the tire swing

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think you got it all, Andy! I forgot about the pics at the Diner and also the park! Cute pics at t both places! I remember Drea being so happy that she made it all the way across on the rings! I remember Laura & Maria doing that & also Brynn & Lydia now too!
I am glad that all of you enjoy Red Lion! It is one of my favorite diners also! Love, Mom