Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow Days

It is that time of year again.  Snow Days, Snow Days, and more Snow Days.  We enjoyed our Christmas break and headed back to school for a day, and have not been back since.  We enjoyed a very pleasant day off on Friday, and then another day off on Monday.  They have been calling for cold temperatures on Tuesday and as I sit here on the couch the thermometer reads 7 degrees.  I believe all 55 WV counties are off already on Tuesday.  It was way to cold to play outside the last two days, but we enjoyed the snow on Friday.  Here's what seems like our annual snow day pictures...

Drea's attaire, her words, "I wanted to look like Cotton-candy"

Charlotte helping shovel the snow


Just playing in the snow


Without fail, Drea always makes a snow angel...


...it turned out great!
 
One more of Charlotte, right before she messed up the snow angel...
We will enjoy our last day off, as the weather is supposed to warm up on Wednesday.  I am so thankful for days like this because we always have so much fun.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun way to spend the day. Drea's angel is perfect. It looks like an angel came and laid in that spot. Charlotte is such a great helper. I could use that kind of help at my house. I hope we get some snow soon too.
Love,
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Love the snow angel! It is almost perfect for sure! I always enjoyed the snow when I was young and when all 3 of you were young. I am thankful I have nice neighbors to plow me out of the snow now! This year has been really COLD, but at least we had a couple of snow days! Should have had an ICE day yesterday! It was dangerous and awful, but I made it there & home safe! Love, Mom