Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Florida Trip: Day 4: Magic Kingdom

If you told me before the day started that we would spend 15 and a half hours at the Magic Kingdom, I would have told you, that is crazy.  I would have also told you, No, thanks!

Well that being said, we did and it was awesome!  The girls were great.  I really feel like we had an enjoyable day and experienced a lot that the Magic Kingdom offers.  I know we could have done so much more and I realized we didn't come close to seeing it all.  However, there were certain things the girls really wanted to do and we accomplished most of those.  The day wasn't without some disappointment and sad or upset girls at times, but as I look back on the day I can't complain.

The day started out great.  We got up early again and made it to the park by 8am.  Then we got a parking spot right by the pick up point.  This is was running theme throughout the trip.  Things just seemed to fall into place.  I know this really wasn't a coincidence, someone was looking out for us for sure. One of the best inventions for a day at the Magic Kingdom is the Disney Destination app.  This was very helpful as we navigated though the park.  We were able to change fastpass times and find things with the simplest of ease.  Overall, we had a great day and a wonderful experience at the Magic Kingdom.  We can't wait to go back!

Day 4 Selfie
One of the must do items on the girls list, pose with Anna...


...and of course Elsa

Princess Minnie

I love the look on Ariel's face...

...to be fair, now she is looking

King Triton

Our first experience with the girls driving


Right outside Cinderella's castle during a parade

Cinderella's glass slipper

Of course, now Cinderella

Rapunzel

Leaving the Magic Kingdom

No comments: