Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Florida Trip: Day 5: Animal Kingdom

Originally, I was not going to visit Animal Kingdom.  The plan was to go two days to the Magic Kingdom, but as I was planning our trip and discussing it with the girls, they said they would like to go there.  I knew we weren't going to do everything that they wanted, but I tried to plan and do things that they suggested.  To be honest, I think it made our day at the Magic Kingdom better and our overall trip better.  My three favorite things from Animal Kingdom were the safari, the Lion King show, and the small lines to meet the Disney Characters.  Overall, our visit was fun and made for an enjoyable day.

Day 5 selfie


Mickey & Minne

Daisy Duck

Drea's favorite...Pocahontas
 


Hippo

Giraffe


Elephants

Flamingoes

Can you spot the lion?

Taking a time-out to pose for a picture

We were at Animal Kingdom on Good Friday...this was written in the
sky, and I thought it was pretty cool.

We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Café...this was a fountain right outside of the restaurant

Hanging with the Elephants

This was the only Character the girls let me pose with

Chip and Dale

Donald Duck

Pluto and Goofy


No comments: