Monday, May 11, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handley...I mean Andy

I don't know about most people or even most guys, but I do know that whenever, I do a project around the house I feel really good about it. It doesn't matter what it is, I just like getting things accomplished. I actually like cutting the grass, washing the car, doing the dishes, putting the clothes...well not the clothes, anyway, most household projects I love to do...it makes me feel good.

Not to long ago I was complaining about something about the house, I don't remember what it was, but it's not important. So I was complaining and a good friend of mind was like yeah, your life is so bad, you have a beautiful wife, daughter (Charlotte wasn't even thought of yet),house, two cars, two dogs, and lots of stuff...your life sucks. That really stuck with me and I think about it all the time. I'm truly blessed and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wish my Dad was around to see it, too.

On a lighter note enjoy this video of Drea putting on her pajama's. Thanks Yo Yo Gabba Gabba, I hope we aren't breaking a copyright laws.

I'll end it with a Drea quote......Stacey called me tonight as the girls were going somewhere....for whatever reason Drea said to her, "Mommy the football stadium is heaven and so is West Virginia." To me that says it all....It is almost Heaven, West Virginia!

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

oh my goodness...Love the video! I look forward to more videos! Drea is just too cute - and she is at such a great age! fun times!