Monday, June 21, 2010

Spring Dance Recital

Not to long ago Drea and Stacey were in the Spring Dance Recital. Here are a few videos from the recital. Because we are an equal opportunity blog the first two videos are of my nephew, Barrett. These are great I hope you enjoy. Barrett is the little kid that looks like a linebacker wearing pink.








This video is Drea and her friends dancing

There is also a video of Stacey and Jody dancing at the recital, too. However, Stacey asked me not to put it on the blog. I wanted to put it up because it is really good and I am proud of her. So since Stacey doesn't want it up I will respect her wishes.......but if you would like to see it you can come over to the house and I'll show you. It is really good.

1 comment:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

I love dance recitals! Great videos...although I do think you should talk Stacey into letting you put her video up too!