Sunday, September 26, 2010

Andy and the Mountaineers

Andy is always graced with a birthday close to the beginning of Mountaineer football season. And he loves it. What better way to kick-off your next year than with the excitement and hubbub centered around our university's cherished tradition of football. I believe it helps him not focus on the number he just added to his age.

So I'm focusing this post on Andy's presents and dinner on his birthday with his cute little family (yeah, that's us.) Concluding the post with pictures from the best part of his birthday week...having his cute family with him at the first WVU football game of the season.


Showing off Daddy's birthday presents - new tennis gear. Yes, Drea's holding up my new racket...I know, it was Andy's birthday but I got a new racket too but how else can I ever come close to beating him. We decide last time we played that we have had the same rackets for at least 9 years.

Out to Red Lobster for Daddy's birthday dinner. Thank goodness for gift cards that place is way too expensive anymore. Drea loved the biscuits just like her Daddy and Charlotte went bonkers for the macaroni and cheese.

Barrett with his pull up on his head and taling on my phone - I think this was his special gift to Andy because it was hilarious.

Charlotte mocking Barrett...go figure.

WVU vs. Coastal Carolina.

This is Drea and her friend, Alyanna. Her family sits right behind us so we get to visit every season.

Drea, cheering her heart out for her Mountaineers.

Charlotte "cheesing" with Daddy.

Nunnie was able to come to the game with us. She loved getting to hold her Drea during her third quarter nap. Drea has probably taken a nap during every home game she has attended since she was born.

Charlotte hearts kettle corn.
Well, Andy, we always enjoy your birthday as much as you do. (Well, I got a tennis racket out of it.) Who doesn't love a night out with the best dad and husband in the world and a great Mountaineer football weekend. We love you Andy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed your birthday. I keep meaning to send you a video, but everytime I think of it the girls are not with me. I know excuses excuses. But I am happy that you had a great birthday.
Karen