Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Annual Niessner Labor Day Zoo Trip

Momma and her girls looking at....I don't remember. Maybe the lions.

My brother, Chad, my sister-in-law, Jody, and my nephew, Barrett met up with us at the zoo. The kids had lots of fun...playing on the rocks. Next year, we are going to make it an annual trip to a rock because they have just as much fun playing on the rocks. Except I believe this was right before Barrett fell off of the rock onto his face. He couldn't seem to stay on his feet that day. 

Looking at the monkeys. Pretty sure Barrett and Charlotte are coming up with a plan to help the monkeys break out of this joint.

Awww, sisterly love.

Cousins.

Again, found a cool tunnel to play in. I think it's really a bear trap or something.

They do have cool little playgrounds at the Pittsburgh zoo. The kids always really enjoy them.

It's a face-off between Barrett and Charlotte. My money's on Charlotte...what do you think Jody?

No comments: