Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just an Update

Some of you may remember that Drea was given a couple of chicks for Easter several years ago.  If you don't remember here is the link to that post from Monday April 13, 2009.

http://wvniessners.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-month-knock-knock-and-chicks.html

For  our concerned blog readers I want you to know that the chick that survived is doing quite well.  Here are some pics of the proof. 





One of my coworkers took Peepers in and all is well with her.  The chick that is, I am not sure about my coworker.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Peepers as a little chick! I happened to be at the Fairmont Niessners house that Easter, when LITTLE Peepers appeared! I am glad that she looks so well & healthy & didn't become chicken stew or something else! Love, Noni