Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Pics and Park Number Four

I thought I would just share some random pics of the girls because quite frankly they are beautiful and I want to share.  They are both pretty smart too!  Not only that, they are funny and pretty great to spend time with.  Ok, I am not going to lie, my life is better because of them.  Seriously, look at them.  Adorable!

Char was wearing one of my t-shirts to bed, it was too cute

Then she was rolling around on the floor because she was stuck in it

Drea is so beautiful....I think I may buy a gun, just to scare the first boy that tries to ask her out

Drea was wearing one of my shirts too...I thought that color looked good on her

The girls and I traced each other in our driveway

This is Charlotte

Drea drawing Charlotte

When we were done it looked like there was a massacre in the back drive

Then we built a fire

I think Drea like fires just as much as me....hide your matches and plastic

I thought they looked so cute sleeping like this....I also thought Charlotte was going to roll onto to Drea or behind the couch

So I usually give the Summer Park Tour it's own post, but I am not going to for Morris Park for two reasons.  One, because the batteries died on the camera.  Secondly, because it isn't a very good park.


This is the whole park, at least playground equipment

I liked that it had three see-saws, however Drea kept bumping Char which didn't go over to well




That's it for pictures, but like I said it isn't that good of a park for the girls.  There used to be more playground equipment, but they either moved it or did away with it all together.  Morris Park is a good park to go for a walk, which many folks do, but for two little girls looking to play it's not too good.  I rate this park only two swings.  Part of the reason I even rate it that high is because of this side note:

Both girls had to use the bathroom, but the bathrooms are not yet open for the summer.  Anyway, the way the playground equipment is set up is at the bottom of the hill.  So the girls say they can't make it home and they want to pee outside (Thanks, Gwen).  Well, Char is very successful peeing on the hill.  I think part of the reason was because she got completely naked.  Or naky is how she says it.  Drea on the other hand, wasn't as successful.  I said this before though, Drea is our fancy girl, so I was just proud of her for trying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard has a gun he will loan you. We have several that he plans on cleaning when the boys come around. I have told the girls they have to wait to date until I am dead or they are 35. They are really beautiful. Good Luck.
Love ya,
Karen

Jeremy bilotta said...

U don't need a gun Andy..... Just have Uncle Jeremy over when the first boy comes to pick her up.... Trust me on that one!!!

Gwen said...

Oops! Guess I will have to teach them something classy to redeem myself =).
As for the gun . . . it was my Dad's experience when I was dating that German Shepherds worked just as well and they are very good at discerning good character.

Anonymous said...

I love the comments that have been posted from Karen, Jeremy and Gwen! Think the idea of a big dog is especially good! The gun thing might be unsafe, but at least you don't have to walk it and feed it, etc. I can see fire building outside is still a popular thing to do for the Niessner family! Always liked that myself! Peeing outside is an important talent to have as you never know when you might have to go in the middle of somewhere where there are no facilities. Little kids seem to think getting "naky" is the only way to go potty until they get a little older! LOL! Love Noni