Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Discovery


Ok, the new discovery isn't something really new, but it is new to me.  My new discovery is pizza on the grill.  It is fantastic.  It all kind of depends on where the pizza is from, the better the pizza quality the better results.  These three pieces are from Walmart and they were pretty darn good.  I also warmed up pizza from Pizza Al's in Morgantown and it was amazing. 

I know this isn't a blog about the girls and some of you readers will probably make smart comments about how this post sucks....blah, blah, blah....their post is to follow soon...so for now fire up you grill and warm up some pizza and check back tomorrow for a post about the cutest little girls in West Virginia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I have to comment! The pizza looks yummy & I am wondering how Texas toast would taste on the grill?! Interesting thought! Love, Noni