Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Park Tour: Park Nine

Our tour continues with another trip to a park.  This time we visited Veterans Park in Clarksburg.  The girls really enjoyed the visit and they were excited about the interesting and different park equipment.  Overall, this was a great park.  I would give it 4 swings out of 5.  The only thing separating it from receiving a 5 swing rating is the lack of shade directly over the park.  Other then that, I have no complaints and the girls once again had a blast.  Enjoy!

Here is an overall picture of the park...pretty impressive

This is a cool climbing object that looks like a fish

This is the inside of the fish...

...I like how it looks like scales on the inside

Charlotte having a go at it

Hello? Is anyone home?

Is it me or does Drea's head seem like it is in the wrong place?

I told Char I wanted to take her picture...instant pose

This slide was pretty tall, Drea went on it several times...however, Char didn't.

Drea turning the wheel

These two things were pretty cool...the equipment, okay the girls, too

T-bird crossing a bridge

My little monkey climbing the wall...

...now the chain ladder

Charlotte's turn

Bye, Hope you enjoyed our trip to the Park!

3 comments:

young wife&mom said...

OOH..where is this? i haven't even heard of it...perhaps next time we'll all go with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I noticed that in many of these park pictures Miss T-bird has no shoes.lol She is a girl after my own heart. I even take my shoes off at school sometimes.
Love ya,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I really like the fish thing, esp. the "scales" inside. The chain ladder is also very cool. I also think the pinkish colored bridge with the yellow fence to hold onto is also esp. neat. It is a very good park & the blue color is nice, but then blue is probably my very favorite color. The two kids in the picture are also extremely cute, though I might be prejudice! Love, Noni