Monday, November 26, 2012

Cousins

Over our Thanksgiving break, Drea, Charlotte, and I traveled to my sister's home in Maryland.  It was great to be with family over Thanksgiving break and I had a wonderful time.  The best part of our whole trip was the girls getting to spend time with their cousins.  Everyday started and ended the same.  They would wake up around 8am and play all day until 11pm.  Sleep was at a premium.  This was evident by the end of our trip, as the girls were becoming a little more whiny then usual.  Either way it was time well spend with the girls having fun and playing together was priceless.  We did manage to do a few things like going to the park, looking at Christmas lights, pizza at the beach, playing outside, catching minnows, and Thanksgiving dinner.
 
This is the best picture I could get off all four of them together

Swinging on the giant swing at the park

Drea and Lydia being monkeys

Zipline!

More monkeying around

Drea, Brynn, Charlotte, and Lydia....and they look like trouble

Surprisingly, no one fell in

I love this picture of Drea and me....wish I would have included Charlotte

Bynn and Drea in the car going to see the lights

Lydia in the car...

And here is Charlotte....she did manage to sleep

The girls checking out the lights....with the glasses they could see elves and angels

Enjoying cookies and drinks after the lights
 

3 comments:

young wife&mom said...

looks like a lot of fun. cousins are the best--God's gift to our kids I think. That's the way our kids are with their cousins..a different kind of bond.

Anonymous said...

My girls had the best time with Char and Drea. They can't wait to see them again. They were so excited they didn't sleep too much. Brynn finally got some sleep by falling asleep before dinner on Saturday and she never woke up until Sunday morning.
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

I think I finally got enough rest and good thing, as I have choir practice tonight at 7 pm until 9 pm. Up until tonight (Mon. & Tues.) I was in bed by no later than 7! But we had a great time with one another on Thanksgiving! Love, Noni