Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween

This Halloween was a little different then in the past because of Superstorm Sandy.  We typically go with the girl's cousins, but because of the storm we were unable to go with them.  Halloween was moved in some areas to a different day, so our Halloween was broken up in two days.  Even though it was different the girls had a good time.  They also got to do something they never have done before...pass out candy to their cousin Barrett.

The girls put on their costumes and were happy to pose with Barrett


For the second part of the girl's Halloween, Stacey and I got the girls dressed in their costumes and headed out for trick or treating. 

Looking at all their candy


Charlotte was a mermaid and Drea was a movie star

I don't think I can ever get them to stand together or look at the camera at the same time

Yay!

 
Overall the girls enjoyed their Halloween.  We were glad to provide for them a great evening with family and lots and lots of candy.  Trick or treating was also the end of a month filled with lots of fall activities and fun.  We are now ready to bring on the turkey and Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Beautiful girls! 2 Halloween's is way better than 1! :) Love Barrett's costume, too...very cool!

Anonymous said...

Love all the costumes not only for Drea & Charlotte but also Barrett! It is great to have the blog so then I can see the kids in their costumes, where normally I don't get to see them dressed up. Drea looks beautiful and Char is her own cute self as always! Reminds me of back in the day with you guys! On Halloween I thought of how many kids we had at our house in Millville on that day & how much fun it was since we knew all the kids! I think we had close to 100, but we knew everyone! Then I heard from Mark Dolson on FB and he saw Gregg. They talked about how much fun they had at our house and how they miss it! I wrote back that I felt the same, however, I am sort of glad I don't have a ton of people at my house any more. I'd be in bed sleeping! LOL! Can't hang any more except in my bed! LOL! Love, Noni

Anonymous said...

Read Noni's comment. I remember dad buying 3 or 4 big bags of candy, 2 to 3 bags of apples and at the end of the night he was giving out quarters. It was awesome. We don't get many trick or treaters. In fact it is a good thing because this year Richard and I ate the candy and apples during Hurricante Sandy. Drea and Char look great. I love their costumes and Barrett's too. Lydia was a cowgirl and Brynn was Hello Kitty. We can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving.
Love,
Aunt Kare