Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

Last week it dawned on me that I didn't do Christmas cards.  I probably thought that because I started getting Christmas cards in the mail.  At this point it is too late to make a card and send it out.  However, it's the 21st century so instead of sending out Christmas cards, I'll send our holiday greeting on the blog.  We hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year....Love to you all....

We wish you a Merry Christmas

So right after this picture the girls ran down the hall and ran into each other.  Drea wound up with a bloody nose, Oh the drama....

We ended with this picture and it is by far my favorite...Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Great pictures Andy! Merry Christmas!

young wife&mom said...

cute card andy--merry christmas to you all--gotta love those behind the scenes stories--during our picture 5 years ago i had to step outside and scream before finally capturing a picture worth sending out!

Rich, Teresa and Kalee said...

Merry Christmas to you guys, too! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Unknown said...

Patnsi6333Merry Christmas Andy!
I didn't do very many cards as the good Christmas fairy didn't come and address them in enough time..tee hee
She is also late in shopping and baking. Just don't know what I am gonna do with her.
Peace to you and the girls
Beckie

Anonymous said...

Even though I will see you soon, Merry Christmas back at you! Love the pictures and your outfit ties in nicely, color-wise, with the girls! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!